Testimonial from Jake’s Student: Suman Biswas
In early 2017, I started my personal fitness journey on my own. It was never easy losing weight, especially for me. I believed I had “stubborn” fats and a busy schedule because majority of my time outside of work is spent with my kids.
I started my journey heavy weighing 69 kg, out of which 24 kg was fat mass. I worked out at the gym 3-4 days a week with each session lasting 1.5 – 2hrs. After a year, I managed to reduce my body mass to 67 kg and my fat mass to 18 kg.
I came to know about Jake through a mutual friend who embarked on Jake’s fitness program and had outstanding results. Convinced by my friend’s success, I started on Jake’s one-month fitness program. After a month, I achieved what took me a year to accomplish at the gym on my own. My body weight reduced to 65 kg, which may not seem like much, but the key difference was in amount of fat I burned that brought my Body Fat Mass from “overweight” to the “healthy” range.
Body Fat Mass: Reduced from 18 kg to 11.8 kg (Healthy range: 7.1 – 14.2 kg)
Body Fat Percentage: Reduced from 25.9% to 18.1% (Healthy range: 10 – 20%)
I couldn’t ask for more! I definitely feel significantly stronger.
Today, I am very sure my visceral fat is much lower.
Thank you Jake for adding 10 years to my life, not a lot of doctors can do that without cutting you up 🙂
What I learnt from this program
SUGAR = PAIN
If you consume a lot of sugar in your diet, you will need to go through a lot of pain to get rid of it from your body. You can still have that calorie-loaded dessert but be aware of what it takes to burn off the calories and work towards it.
My version of describing #coachjake #fitnesscoach
I have met a few coaches, however Jake is the most humble. Despite being extremely knowledgeable in fitness and nutrition, he makes it a point to relate to his customers at their level and is always motivating and encouraging.
Thank you coach for:
· Understanding my priorities and that I am a father first
· Understanding that without enough sleep I cannot workout
· Adjusting all my meal plans and workouts around my personal and work life without affecting it
· Keeping track of me all through the week every day
· Showing me the shortest time (20 minutes a day!) to burn the most calories in the most sustainable way with zero injuries
· Making me a stronger dancer
· Making me realize tea / coffee doesn’t need sugar
· Clearing out several misconceptions that I had (I can eat everything now!)
About the program:
· Every program is heavily customized depending on your physical fitness capability, there is no one size fit all, because everyone is different.
· Meals are very carefully crafted, I have never felt hungry during the program
· Do not cheat during the program. It is not worth it. Even that small piece of chocolate piece or a glass of drink sets your body back from burning the stored fat you intended to lose. Most importantly you are wasting your time, your money and the coach’s time
· Prepare to work out like crazy, so do it at a time when you can sleep A LOT (8 hrs or more a day) for a duration of 1 to 3 months depending on how long he wants the program to last.